|Total Flights Flown||71,006|
|Total Hours Flown||245,263|
Screenshot Contest Winner • Norberto Rivera • September 2016
Welcome to American Airlines Virtual, your VA home for simulating American Airlines operations. We're glad you stopped by! AAV is made up of a friendly and helpful group of simmers who are dedicated to helping each other get the most out of our shared hobby.
- Latest NOTAMs
|Rick Stevens last leg memorial GFI||10-September-2016|
|KORD HM out of office 7/21-8/8||14-July-2016|
|Active Sky 16||10-July-2016|
- Monthly Contests
|Greased Landing||Lowest vertical speed on touchdown||Arturo Carvajal||53 fps|
|Iron Butt||Most flight hours||Ilan Maor||52.0 hours|
- Forum Activity
|Thread Name||Last Poster||Time|
|A new world traveler!||Theodore Martin||16:20:40|
|VATSIM map filter||Julio Morales||18:23:43|
|Vote here for the October 2016 Screenshot Contest||Sergio Sanchez||11:07:59|
|October 2016 Screenshot Contest Entry||Theodore Martin||22:17:28|
|Paper airplane 777 and A380||Abe Werda||14:55:55|
|AAV Flight Recorder||Wayne Pierce||12:30:23|
|New Photo KORD HUB Page||Michael Natale||08:41:01|
|Fargo to Bozeman GFI||Michael Blakely||20:02:51|
|Fake shot for September||Greg Gemelli||09:24:49|
|Missed Jeff Jett's 5 Decade Celebration||Todd Meek||19:30:52|
- AAV Pilots Online
AAV offers many benefits to virtual pilots:
- - A great staff dedicated to helping everybody have fun and do well.
- - Hubs in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York (JFK), and Charlotte.
- - A Dallas training hub to get new pilots off to a good start.
- - Specialty hubs in Palm Springs, and London, England.
- - Destinations all over the world, One World alliance flights, and allowance for special charter flights.
- - Multiple ranks and a fleet of aircraft covering everything from turbo props to heavy metal.
- - A well structured program for check rides, type ratings, and promotions that will challenge you and help you to grow in your knowledge of FS and aviation.
- - A special forum and program of group flyins to help those who wish to fly online (online flying is not compulsory).
- - A highly automated web site and operations system with pilot logbooks and flight request and reporting systems.
- - A lively and friendly forum where pilots help each other out.
Most of all, AAV is about friendships and sharing our love of aviation together. Please feel free to take a look around the site, check out our certification and training program, our discussion forums, and consider joining the team!
Copyright 2002-2016 American Airlines Virtual. American Airlines Virtual is in no way affiliated with the real-world American Airlines.
The AA logo is a registered trademark of American Airlines. To visit the real-world American Airlines web site, please go to: http://www.aa.com.