|Total Flights Flown||72,865|
|Total Hours Flown||252,210|
Screenshot Contest Winner • Wayne Pierce • January 2018
Welcome to American Airlines Virtual, your VA home for simulating American Airlines operations. We're glad you stopped by! AAV is made up of a friendly and helpful group of simmers who are dedicated to helping each other get the most out of our shared hobby.
- Latest NOTAMs
|New KDFW HM||04-November-2017|
|New process for joining AAV and changes to the lower ranks||16-April-2017|
- Monthly Contests
|Greased Landing||Lowest vertical speed on touchdown||Ilan Maor||100 fps|
|Iron Butt||Most flight hours||Pete Murray||51.0 hours|
- Forum Activity
|Thread Name||Last Poster||Time|
|A320 back in the saddle||Michael Blakely||09:40:21|
|Get your Kicks from Route 66||Victor Cabrales||12:57:36|
|XKDC cartoon on IATA codes||Michael Blakely||10:40:23|
|Ronald Schoening Annual Upcheck||Harold Henderson||05:26:03|
|February screenshot contest OPEN||Omar Campanalunga||20:14:08|
|DFW HM Birthday/New Years Party||Theodore Martin||00:15:30|
|Kyle David Begins 4th Decade||Todd Meek||16:53:46|
|AEROSOFT AIRBUS AA TEXTURES.||Victor Cabrales||11:54:55|
|Merry Christmas||Todd Meek||21:09:50|
- AAV Pilots Online
AAV offers many benefits to virtual pilots:
- - A great staff dedicated to helping everybody have fun and do well.
- - Hubs in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York (JFK), and Charlotte.
- - A Dallas training hub to get new pilots off to a good start.
- - Specialty hubs in Palm Springs, and London, England.
- - Destinations all over the world, One World alliance flights, and allowance for special charter flights.
- - Multiple ranks and a fleet of aircraft covering everything from turbo props to heavy metal.
- - A well structured program for check rides, type ratings, and promotions that will challenge you and help you to grow in your knowledge of FS and aviation.
- - A special forum and program of group flyins to help those who wish to fly online (online flying is not compulsory).
- - A highly automated web site and operations system with pilot logbooks and flight request and reporting systems.
- - A lively and friendly forum where pilots help each other out.
Most of all, AAV is about friendships and sharing our love of aviation together. Please feel free to take a look around the site, check out our certification and training program, our discussion forums, and consider joining the team!
Copyright 2002-2018 American Airlines Virtual. American Airlines Virtual is in no way affiliated with the real-world American Airlines.
The AA logo is a registered trademark of American Airlines. To visit the real-world American Airlines web site, please go to: http://www.aa.com.