|Total Flights Flown||71,650|
|Total Hours Flown||247,850|
Screenshot Contest Winner • Arturo Carvajal • March 2017
Welcome to American Airlines Virtual, your VA home for simulating American Airlines operations. We're glad you stopped by! AAV is made up of a friendly and helpful group of simmers who are dedicated to helping each other get the most out of our shared hobby.
- Latest NOTAMs
|NEW YOURK TO THE BLARNEY STONE - REDOUX||03-March-2017|
|MD-80 retired to the Retro Fleet||08-February-2017|
- Monthly Contests
|Greased Landing||Lowest vertical speed on touchdown||Fareed Abdool||63 fps|
|Iron Butt||Most flight hours||Fareed Abdool||76.8 hours|
- Forum Activity
|Thread Name||Last Poster||Time|
|Winner, March Screenshot contest Arturo Carvajal||Harold Henderson||04:55:55|
|Happy Happy BertDay!!||Stuart Stead||15:18:16|
|Happy Birthday to Sr Capt Baganz!||Harold Henderson||04:52:35|
|Vote for the March Screen Shot||Wayne Pierce||22:49:49|
|March Screenshot contest - Spring SUNSETS||Theodore Martin||23:57:10|
|Winner February screenshot contest- Ted Martin AAV537||Todd Meek||11:15:37|
|Tardy HBD to Julio Morales||Todd Meek||11:13:27|
|For the month of March||Wayne Pierce||16:31:11|
|Simulation on AMD APU?||Wayne Pierce||11:51:36|
- AAV Pilots Online
AAV offers many benefits to virtual pilots:
- - A great staff dedicated to helping everybody have fun and do well.
- - Hubs in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York (JFK), and Charlotte.
- - A Dallas training hub to get new pilots off to a good start.
- - Specialty hubs in Palm Springs, and London, England.
- - Destinations all over the world, One World alliance flights, and allowance for special charter flights.
- - Multiple ranks and a fleet of aircraft covering everything from turbo props to heavy metal.
- - A well structured program for check rides, type ratings, and promotions that will challenge you and help you to grow in your knowledge of FS and aviation.
- - A special forum and program of group flyins to help those who wish to fly online (online flying is not compulsory).
- - A highly automated web site and operations system with pilot logbooks and flight request and reporting systems.
- - A lively and friendly forum where pilots help each other out.
Most of all, AAV is about friendships and sharing our love of aviation together. Please feel free to take a look around the site, check out our certification and training program, our discussion forums, and consider joining the team!
Copyright 2002-2017 American Airlines Virtual. American Airlines Virtual is in no way affiliated with the real-world American Airlines.
The AA logo is a registered trademark of American Airlines. To visit the real-world American Airlines web site, please go to: http://www.aa.com.