|Total Flights Flown||70,766|
|Total Hours Flown||244,288|
Screenshot Contest Winner • Arturo Carvajal • July 2016
Welcome to American Airlines Virtual, your VA home for simulating American Airlines operations. We're glad you stopped by! AAV is made up of a friendly and helpful group of simmers who are dedicated to helping each other get the most out of our shared hobby.
- Latest NOTAMs
|KORD HM out of office 7/21-8/8||14-July-2016|
|Active Sky 16||10-July-2016|
|D-DAY 6TH OF JUNE 1944 THEME FLIGHTS - TO FRANCE||24-May-2016|
- Monthly Contests
|Greased Landing||Lowest vertical speed on touchdown||Rick Stevens||41 fps|
|Iron Butt||Most flight hours||Tim Furey||85.0 hours|
- Forum Activity
|Thread Name||Last Poster||Time|
|Rick's last FREQ screenies||Harold Henderson||05:05:54|
|Help Complete Rick Stevens' Last FREQ||Michael Blakely||14:47:10|
|Finally, a good A320||Eliezer Resto||16:54:47|
|Maratib ALi Birthday||Maratib Ali||12:15:07|
|Former CEO Birthday||Norberto Rivera||08:40:57|
|Vote here for the August 2016 Screenshot Contest||Norberto Rivera||20:10:41|
|August 2016 Screenshot Contest Entry||Michael Blakely||23:04:27|
|Stuart Stead in Terminal Year||Todd Meek||21:13:05|
|DC-6 Tutorial 1||Norberto Rivera||14:27:00|
|Is that the Supreme Court building down there?||Theodore Martin||08:36:00|
- AAV Pilots Online
AAV offers many benefits to virtual pilots:
- - A great staff dedicated to helping everybody have fun and do well.
- - Hubs in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York (JFK), and Charlotte.
- - A Dallas training hub to get new pilots off to a good start.
- - Specialty hubs in Palm Springs, and London, England.
- - Destinations all over the world, One World alliance flights, and allowance for special charter flights.
- - Multiple ranks and a fleet of aircraft covering everything from turbo props to heavy metal.
- - A well structured program for check rides, type ratings, and promotions that will challenge you and help you to grow in your knowledge of FS and aviation.
- - A special forum and program of group flyins to help those who wish to fly online (online flying is not compulsory).
- - A highly automated web site and operations system with pilot logbooks and flight request and reporting systems.
- - A lively and friendly forum where pilots help each other out.
Most of all, AAV is about friendships and sharing our love of aviation together. Please feel free to take a look around the site, check out our certification and training program, our discussion forums, and consider joining the team!
Copyright 2002-2016 American Airlines Virtual. American Airlines Virtual is in no way affiliated with the real-world American Airlines.
The AA logo is a registered trademark of American Airlines. To visit the real-world American Airlines web site, please go to: http://www.aa.com.