|Total Flights Flown||71,762|
|Total Hours Flown||248,255|
Screenshot Contest Winner • Harold Henderson • April 2017
Welcome to American Airlines Virtual, your VA home for simulating American Airlines operations. We're glad you stopped by! AAV is made up of a friendly and helpful group of simmers who are dedicated to helping each other get the most out of our shared hobby.
- Latest NOTAMs
|New process for joining AAV and changes to the lower ranks||16-April-2017|
|MD-80 retired to the Retro Fleet||08-February-2017|
- Monthly Contests
|Greased Landing||Lowest vertical speed on touchdown||Harold Henderson||3 fps|
|Iron Butt||Most flight hours||Ilan Maor||114.5 hours|
- Forum Activity
|Thread Name||Last Poster||Time|
|May Screenshot contest now open||Wayne Pierce||23:18:56|
|Winner April screenshot contest - Harold Henderson||Wayne Pierce||16:56:41|
|Senior Captain Lodovini BD Celebration||Todd Meek||20:09:12|
|Panagiotis Zervoulias Celebration||Todd Meek||20:07:45|
|FSACARS for X-Plane?||Michael Blakely||18:04:37|
|Vote for the April screenshot.||Wayne Pierce||06:03:24|
|Wayne Joyner gets some Euro bling!||Wayne Joyner||13:08:11|
|April Screenshot contest - Famous Places||Harold Henderson||14:45:03|
|Winner, March Screenshot contest Arturo Carvajal||Theodore Martin||11:17:07|
- AAV Pilots Online
AAV offers many benefits to virtual pilots:
- - A great staff dedicated to helping everybody have fun and do well.
- - Hubs in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York (JFK), and Charlotte.
- - A Dallas training hub to get new pilots off to a good start.
- - Specialty hubs in Palm Springs, and London, England.
- - Destinations all over the world, One World alliance flights, and allowance for special charter flights.
- - Multiple ranks and a fleet of aircraft covering everything from turbo props to heavy metal.
- - A well structured program for check rides, type ratings, and promotions that will challenge you and help you to grow in your knowledge of FS and aviation.
- - A special forum and program of group flyins to help those who wish to fly online (online flying is not compulsory).
- - A highly automated web site and operations system with pilot logbooks and flight request and reporting systems.
- - A lively and friendly forum where pilots help each other out.
Most of all, AAV is about friendships and sharing our love of aviation together. Please feel free to take a look around the site, check out our certification and training program, our discussion forums, and consider joining the team!
Copyright 2002-2017 American Airlines Virtual. American Airlines Virtual is in no way affiliated with the real-world American Airlines.
The AA logo is a registered trademark of American Airlines. To visit the real-world American Airlines web site, please go to: http://www.aa.com.