|Total Flights Flown||71,917|
|Total Hours Flown||248,806|
Screenshot Contest Winner • Harold Henderson • April 2017
Welcome to American Airlines Virtual, your VA home for simulating American Airlines operations. We're glad you stopped by! AAV is made up of a friendly and helpful group of simmers who are dedicated to helping each other get the most out of our shared hobby.
- Latest NOTAMs
|THEME FLIGHT FOR MAY-- RJAA - VHHH FLY THE HEAVIES||06-May-2017|
|New process for joining AAV and changes to the lower ranks||16-April-2017|
- Monthly Contests
|Greased Landing||Lowest vertical speed on touchdown||Arturo Carvajal||88 fps|
|Iron Butt||Most flight hours||Fareed Abdool||82.1 hours|
- Forum Activity
|Thread Name||Last Poster||Time|
|Close encounter with a sailplane||Michael Blakely||23:17:21|
|Captain Keenan's Nomination for AAV Old Fogey Designation||Todd Meek||20:20:01|
|Commander Linares Chalks Up Another One||Todd Meek||20:18:11|
|Pilot Greg Birthday Celebration||Todd Meek||20:17:16|
|First Look||Todd Meek||20:15:22|
|My MAY Theme flight screenshots||Theodore Martin||17:29:15|
|Hello - New Member!||Theodore Martin||08:43:49|
|Beep! Beep!!! There Goes Abe!!!!!!!||Theodore Martin||08:37:32|
|Vote for May Screenshot||Wayne Pierce||16:19:26|
- AAV Pilots Online
AAV offers many benefits to virtual pilots:
- - A great staff dedicated to helping everybody have fun and do well.
- - Hubs in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York (JFK), and Charlotte.
- - A Dallas training hub to get new pilots off to a good start.
- - Specialty hubs in Palm Springs, and London, England.
- - Destinations all over the world, One World alliance flights, and allowance for special charter flights.
- - Multiple ranks and a fleet of aircraft covering everything from turbo props to heavy metal.
- - A well structured program for check rides, type ratings, and promotions that will challenge you and help you to grow in your knowledge of FS and aviation.
- - A special forum and program of group flyins to help those who wish to fly online (online flying is not compulsory).
- - A highly automated web site and operations system with pilot logbooks and flight request and reporting systems.
- - A lively and friendly forum where pilots help each other out.
Most of all, AAV is about friendships and sharing our love of aviation together. Please feel free to take a look around the site, check out our certification and training program, our discussion forums, and consider joining the team!
Copyright 2002-2017 American Airlines Virtual. American Airlines Virtual is in no way affiliated with the real-world American Airlines.
The AA logo is a registered trademark of American Airlines. To visit the real-world American Airlines web site, please go to: http://www.aa.com.