ASA915 KSFO-KSEA
ASA672 KSEA-KDEN
AAL2771 KDEN-KORD
AAL1918 KORD-KPHX
AAL1945 KPHX-KDFW
AAL2437 KDFW-KLAX

Timetables updated April 2016

Post by Michael Blakely »

Our AAVirtual timetables have been updated with the latest One World and Alaska Airlines (Alaska is a code share partner) timetables available as of April 20, 2016.

I can add other code share partners, but I'm not able to find timetables for most of them. If you can find them, I can add them.

A reminder on code share flights:
1. - Pilots ranked as Captain and below may fly any code share flight which uses equipment for which they are qualified and which departs and lands within the United States. For example, Trainees may fly code share flights which use any commuter turboprop aircraft. Second Officers may fly scheduled trips which use any of the regional jets (such as the ERJ & CRJ series) and First Officers may fly code share flights which use MD 80, 737 and A320 aircraft.

2. - Pilots ranked as Senior Captain and above may fly any code share flights without restriction as to aircraft type or departure and landing locations.

If you are looking up a flight in your bid and can't find it, try searching the old timetable using the link at the bottom of the timetable search page.

If you see any strange entries, please post a report to the website forum.
Mike

Bid Theme: Back in the USA