Hub: KPHX
Residence: Valrico, Florida
AAV Total Hours: 2466.7
Previous VA Hours: 388.3
Current Bid: Awaiting Bid

AAV Appreciation

Post by Jose Suarez »

Hello to all my fellow Pilots,

I would like to take this time and express my deep appreciation to all the members of American Airline Virtual (AAV). As I look back on how I started Controlling Virtually then Flying Virtually on the Game Zone which was the very first online gaming connection where I Hosted a controlling session online and i use my flightsim and put a C172 on top of the control tower and that how it all started on how I became a controller. Then Vatusa/Vatsim was born and I became a Pilot/Controller.

As Founder & Sr. Member, I like to give thanks to your CEO Michael Blakely AAV-270 an to all his staff member for continuing to uphold the AAV tradition and our high standard in the Virutal Airline. AAV has been my passion for many years, though I have been away from the members forum, I have never forgotten my beloved AAV.

I have been a Sr. Member for over 20 yrs I love this VA. We might not show the numbers like other Virtual but I will put any of our pilots against any of other pilots. I hope that are pilot continue to do well online and respect all pilot and controllers. To the AAV staff, you guys are doing a wonderful job here, keep up the great work.
Jose Suarez AAV2
Cell 813-601-0515
Founder Sr. Member of AAV
President/Coo of Freightdog Cargo
Theodore Martin
Screenshot Contest Winner x10
Screenshot Contest Winner x10
Position: DFW Hub Manager
Hub: KDFW
Residence: Dallas, TX
AAV Total Hours: 3178
Previous VA Hours: 0
Current Bid: COMPLETED KDFW-MKJS
AAL1248 MKJS-KMIA
AAL1276 KMIA-KDFW

Re: AAV Appreciation

Post by Theodore Martin »

Jose,
It is great to hear from you, it's been awhile. I totally agree this is a TREMENDOUS VA and I thank you for helping to found this VA. Mike is doing an OUTSTANDING job keeping this VA going. Yes, our numbers are down but we still have the most outstanding set of pilots you can find.

I hope thinks are going great for you and that you are still getting time to fly in the real world. Don't stay away so long, let us hear from you more often. Stay safe.
Theodore "Ted" Martin
DFW Hub Mgr.
AAV537
ImageImage

Michael Blakely
Screenshot Contest Winner x7
Screenshot Contest Winner x7
Position: CEO
Hub: KDCA
Residence: San Diego (North County)
AAV Total Hours: 3485.5
Previous VA Hours: 0
Current Bid: COMPLETED KJFK-KDFW
COMPLETED KDFW-KIAD
COMPLETED KIAD-KDFW
AAL2248 KDFW-KSFO
ASA915 KSFO-KSEA
ASA672 KSEA-KDEN
AAL2771 KDEN-KORD
AAL1918 KORD-KPHX
AAL1945 KPHX-KDFW
AAL2437 KDFW-KLAX

Post by Michael Blakely »

It's been a privilege Jose. We have several new hub managers and lots of new pilots. I think some of our changes to make our VA more accessible are working. Some of the new pilots are burning through the ranks.

Thanks to Wayne and Omar for all their help in the transition.
Mike

Bid Theme: Back in the USA
Todd Meek
Position: KLAX Hub Manager
Hub: KPHX
Residence: Grand Prairie, TX (KDFW)
AAV Total Hours: 2812.3
Current Bid: COMPLETED KPHX-KSNA
COMPLETED KSNA-KDFW
COMPLETED KDFW-KPDX
COMPLETED KPDX-KAUS
COMPLETED KAUS-KSEA
ASA694 KSEA-KGEG
ASA989 KGEG-KSEA
ASA660 KSEA-KDFW
AAL2292 KDFW-KJFK
AAL1487 KJFK-KPHX

Post by Todd Meek »

Hey Jose long time no see. Glad to see you stop by. Mike is doing a fantastic job keeping this great VA going. We do have allot of new members and Management team members, but we do have the best of the best here. There is no other VA I want to be part of than this one and all of its members. To many more years at this great VA. Stop by more often.
ImageImage
KLAX Hub Manager