Maddog gauge lag

This is the place for general questions and discussions.

Moderators: Barry Theodore, Steve Sondheimer

Rey Ramon
Screenshot Contest Winner x1
Screenshot Contest Winner x1
Position: A Senior Pilot
Hub: KPHL
Residence: Wilmington, DE
AAV Total Hours: 2542.4
Previous VA Hours: 0
Current Bid: COMPLETED KBOS-KDCA
COMPLETED KDCA-KMIA
COMPLETED KMIA-MZBZ
COMPLETED MZBZ-KDFW
AAL1036 KDFW-KMCI
AAL1029 KMCI-KDCA
AAL1630 KDCA-KORD

Maddog gauge lag

Post by Rey Ramon »

So question for those with the Fly the Maddog x. Does anyone have issues with their panel lagging on longer flights? Twice now, while vectoring around for final, my panel gauges start lagging significantly. It's so bad that the autopilot stays engaged, but can not adequately adjust because what the gauges show isn't what is actually happening. What do I mean by the gauge lags? Well when I pan around, it does it smoothly. If I look out the window, the ground passes by smoothly and not lagging. It's just the gauges....all of them. On a recent flight into Cancun, I hand flew the later part of decent to landing. Of course a few feet off the ground they went back to functioning normally. Flying stick while guessing speed, altitude, and vertical speed a new king of challenge. Anyone have this issue?
Harold Henderson
Screenshot Contest Winner x13
Screenshot Contest Winner x13
Position: KPHX Hub Manager
Hub: KPHX
Residence: Knoxville, TN
AAV Total Hours: 3564.1
Previous VA Hours: 0
Current Bid: COMPLETED KPHX-KNYL
SKW2967 KNYL-KPHX

Re: Maddog gauge lag

Post by Harold Henderson »

Rey, you're in MSFS 2020, right? Here's some chatter about the stuttering - https://www.flythemaddog.com/forum/inde ... -aircraft/

I have not experienced it myself though my longest flights so far have only been around 3 hrs.
Wisdom begins when you finally realize someone else is in charge of the universe.
ImageImage

VATSIM Flight Tracking Info