|Total Flights Flown||72,559|
|Total Hours Flown||251,084|
Screenshot Contest Winner • Wayne Pierce • October 2017
Welcome to American Airlines Virtual, your VA home for simulating American Airlines operations. We're glad you stopped by! AAV is made up of a friendly and helpful group of simmers who are dedicated to helping each other get the most out of our shared hobby.
- Latest NOTAMs
|New KDFW HM||28-September-2017|
|SEPT - OCT Theme Flight - Spring Awakens Down Under||23-September-2017|
|New process for joining AAV and changes to the lower ranks||16-April-2017|
- Monthly Contests
|Greased Landing||Lowest vertical speed on touchdown||Ilan Maor||36 fps|
|Iron Butt||Most flight hours||Arturo Carvajal||60.9 hours|
- Forum Activity
|Thread Name||Last Poster||Time|
|Screenshot contest for upcoming November now OPEN.||Michael Blakely||18:36:49|
|Down Under Theme Flight, my Pics||Theodore Martin||16:11:10|
|I am in Cloud heaven||Michael Blakely||09:22:41|
|Something new for navigation||Tom Pletzke||05:53:19|
|Eliezer Resto Birthday!!||Theodore Martin||00:05:11|
|Are you a cheater?||Theodore Martin||00:04:35|
|PMDG DC-6B KSJC-PHTO Flight||Theodore Martin||23:50:46|
|Jeff Jett Birthday||Theodore Martin||23:42:07|
|Vote now for the October screenshot. CLOSED||Wayne Pierce||00:02:16|
- AAV Pilots Online
AAV offers many benefits to virtual pilots:
- - A great staff dedicated to helping everybody have fun and do well.
- - Hubs in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York (JFK), and Charlotte.
- - A Dallas training hub to get new pilots off to a good start.
- - Specialty hubs in Palm Springs, and London, England.
- - Destinations all over the world, One World alliance flights, and allowance for special charter flights.
- - Multiple ranks and a fleet of aircraft covering everything from turbo props to heavy metal.
- - A well structured program for check rides, type ratings, and promotions that will challenge you and help you to grow in your knowledge of FS and aviation.
- - A special forum and program of group flyins to help those who wish to fly online (online flying is not compulsory).
- - A highly automated web site and operations system with pilot logbooks and flight request and reporting systems.
- - A lively and friendly forum where pilots help each other out.
Most of all, AAV is about friendships and sharing our love of aviation together. Please feel free to take a look around the site, check out our certification and training program, our discussion forums, and consider joining the team!
Copyright 2002-2017 American Airlines Virtual. American Airlines Virtual is in no way affiliated with the real-world American Airlines.
The AA logo is a registered trademark of American Airlines. To visit the real-world American Airlines web site, please go to: http://www.aa.com.