|Total Flights Flown||72,345|
|Total Hours Flown||250,394|
Screenshot Contest Winner • Vince Acres • August 2017
Welcome to American Airlines Virtual, your VA home for simulating American Airlines operations. We're glad you stopped by! AAV is made up of a friendly and helpful group of simmers who are dedicated to helping each other get the most out of our shared hobby.
- Latest NOTAMs
|New process for joining AAV and changes to the lower ranks||16-April-2017|
|MD-80 retired to the Retro Fleet||08-February-2017|
- Monthly Contests
|Greased Landing||Lowest vertical speed on touchdown||Peter Keenan||73 fps|
|Iron Butt||Most flight hours||Kyle David||58.5 hours|
- Forum Activity
|Thread Name||Last Poster||Time|
|Another new 1st officer||Harold Henderson||04:52:47|
|HBTY Colin Atwood||Harold Henderson||09:53:39|
|Back in the saddle||Theodore Martin||16:27:22|
|Bagpipes for HBTY?||Theodore Martin||16:24:42|
|Maratib Ali Birthday||Theodore Martin||16:19:20|
|VR piloting report||Sergio Sanchez||11:39:20|
|Screenshot contest for upcoming September (CLOSED)||Wayne Pierce||12:39:25|
|Happy Retro Birthday Ben Hunwicks||Todd Meek||20:42:43|
|Wayne Szot on Long Final||Todd Meek||20:41:41|
|Paosky CRJ 900||Wayne Pierce||16:13:56|
- AAV Pilots Online
AAV offers many benefits to virtual pilots:
- - A great staff dedicated to helping everybody have fun and do well.
- - Hubs in Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York (JFK), and Charlotte.
- - A Dallas training hub to get new pilots off to a good start.
- - Specialty hubs in Palm Springs, and London, England.
- - Destinations all over the world, One World alliance flights, and allowance for special charter flights.
- - Multiple ranks and a fleet of aircraft covering everything from turbo props to heavy metal.
- - A well structured program for check rides, type ratings, and promotions that will challenge you and help you to grow in your knowledge of FS and aviation.
- - A special forum and program of group flyins to help those who wish to fly online (online flying is not compulsory).
- - A highly automated web site and operations system with pilot logbooks and flight request and reporting systems.
- - A lively and friendly forum where pilots help each other out.
Most of all, AAV is about friendships and sharing our love of aviation together. Please feel free to take a look around the site, check out our certification and training program, our discussion forums, and consider joining the team!
Copyright 2002-2017 American Airlines Virtual. American Airlines Virtual is in no way affiliated with the real-world American Airlines.
The AA logo is a registered trademark of American Airlines. To visit the real-world American Airlines web site, please go to: http://www.aa.com.