ATR Panel

This is the place for general questions and discussions.

Moderators: Barry Theodore, Steve Sondheimer

Theodore Martin
Screenshot Contest Winner x10
Screenshot Contest Winner x10
Position: DFW Hub Manager
Hub: KDFW
Residence: Dallas, TX
AAV Total Hours: 3180.7
Previous VA Hours: 0
Current Bid: COMPLETED KDFW-MKJS
COMPLETED MKJS-KMIA
AAL1276 KMIA-KDFW

Re: ATR Panel

Post by Theodore Martin »

I'm primarily a freeware person myself. I found an ATR panel that is the same as our fleet panel but it works (even the flaps gauge reads correctly). I fly the ARNZ ATR but I use the from this ATR. I found it on AVSIM.com or FlightSim.com, I don't remember which one. Here is some info on the a/c so you can find it:

"FS 2002 & FS 2004 ATR 72-500 Denmark Package
Thank you for downloading the ATR 72-500 Denmark Package! This package features a complete model by Sánchez-Castañer, with everything what's needed to fly this aircraft in flightsimulator. Aircraft features four liveries by Claus Vendelboe Holmberg ( OY-CIO Team Lufthansa, OY-CIM Cimber Air, OY-ATB Scandinavian airlines and OY-RUB Air Transport ), made from body textures originally by Edward Cox.
ATR photoreal panel and flight deck by Claus Vendelboe Holmberg, with working yokes by Harald Scheidl in main panel and flightdeck, panel VC and autopilot, pilots in cockpit, working radar showing AI traffic, Night Light on main panel, all controlled by switches. The Cockpit also contains new cycle views, as well as brand new cabin views with passengers and flight-crew, and wing-views from inside the cabin. Other features accurate light placement, full animations, accurately shaped wings, flaps, and fuselage, and opening passenger door, cargo door. The package also contains realistic ATR Turboprop sound from France Aviation Virtuelle. Model by Francisco Sánchez-Castañer and Improved flight dynamics by Andy Berry. Manual / Checklist ATR 72500 by Werner Schott. Panel & texture, modifications and pack by Claus Vendelboe Holmberg".
Theodore "Ted" Martin
DFW Hub Mgr.
AAV537
ImageImage