AA repaint of Level D 767-300

This is the place for general questions and discussions.

Moderators: Barry Theodore, Steve Sondheimer

Wayne Pierce
Screenshot Contest Winner x24
Screenshot Contest Winner x24
Position: DFWT-Manager Chief Check pilot
Hub: KPHX
Residence: San Diego, (South County) KSEE
AAV Total Hours: 2937.5
Previous VA Hours: 0
Current Bid: Awaiting Bid

Re: AA repaint of Level D 767-300

Post by Wayne Pierce »

Wayne Joyner wrote:I have installed Level D 767-300 and have flown without the AA repaint. I have tried using the AA download on our website but the panel is not as readable as the real Level D panel. Level D's website does not offer an AA download so if anyone has a good suggestion, please pass it on to me. I have also tried the variant add on program without any success. I know that a wise person is out there with the answer for this issue.
Wayne. The LVLD repaint from our web site works with the LVLD variant program, I have it installed and I just checked it out again and it works fine. There should be no messing with the panel you describe. The only way a panel get messed up is if you overwrite it and upload a different one to the cfg files.

Make sure you unzip the LDS file into the FSX/simobjects/airplanes/LVLD_B763/Downloads folder. The LvlD painter is in the LVLD_B763 directory also. open the painter and the AAL file will be there. Install. It doesn't mess with the panel.
I have about 3 different AAL repaints for the aircraft and it works the same way. I downloaded some AAL repaints from AVSIM. I don't know if they are still there or not. FS9 or FSX works the same way.
WLP